Members for 2011-2012
Members at Large:
Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM.
To foster and encourage participation in sports in accordance with the highest tradition of athletic competition within the Catholic traditioin and in proper perspective to the overall education program of St Irene School.
- To be well-coordinated with the school curriculum.
- To conduct the sports programs and activities in a manner that fosters and builds confidence and self-esteem of all participants.
- To stress fundamentals and development of skills for all sports at all levels within grades 5 through 8.
- To provide opportunities for eligible students in a variety of sports activities.
- To encourage participation of all students' parents in the sports programs, activities, and fundraising events.
- To foster good conduct, game ethics, teamwork and sportsmanship for all participants and spectators.
- To encourage all coaches and athletes to work up to their potential.
- To promote the physical well-being and safety of all coaches and athletes.
- To emphasize continual communication with the membership.
- To promote school spirit.